Monday, October 09, 2006

Gypsy cards

When I was studying in Gemany, a gypsy (Zigeunerin) told me that I was going to win the lottery. I told her that, that would be really lucky since I don't usually buy tickets. Anyway, some time later there was the typical story of the largest jackpot ever, and we bought a ticket... and I won!!! (a refund anyway). I have no idea if that was the gypsy's prediction or someday I'll win a real jackpot.

If I win... I'll probably donate some of that money to sponsor a park like CAED's Poly Canyon. I mean, It's a great idea to have a park with architectural structures designed by the students. They are just amazing! Look at this cantilever structure... and the pavillon, etc, etc... I was surfing the cardboard chairs, but I was blown away by the Poly Canyon!

Some weeks ago I chated with Isaac Cuellar, a former student who's now working at Taiyo Birdair designing membrane structures. Wouldn't it be nice to have their tensile structures on an architecture dedicated park close to campus?

ciao
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home