Saturday, August 05, 2006

Osea, que super mega oso!

We all make impulsive purchases sometimes. One of my useless purchases was a set of PLE (personal learning edition) of Maya and Studio Tools some time ago. I used Studio Tools PLE to be able to evaluate my student's projects... but I never had the time to learn how to use it, besides opening and rendering a file. Oh, wait... I did a couple of tutorials: a toaster and a mouse. Anyway, since I don't use windows anymore, there's no point in learning how to use studio tools. As for Maya, it would be nice to learn, but I don't have the time, or the need.

I keep getting the alias newsletter, yesterday they announced the new Maya. I was patiently waiting for a Mac version of studio tools... but like I said a while ago: there is no hope now that Alias was eaten alive by Autodesk (another reason to dislike them). At least they still do Maya for macs... however, they are not releasing the new Maya on PLE yet. In case you are wondering... No, I have no intention on running windows when (and/or if) I get a new mac. That would be like playing vynils on a DVD! OH wait! They've done that : check out this vynils laser player (via).

So, there are useless purchases, but also stupidiotic purchases... For example, now that almost everyone has one of those photo cellphones (I don't mean powered by photo cells, I mean picture phones) Anyway, you don't know when someone might take your picture... or video... or if is going to be published on the internet, like Paris Hilton's video. So, to avoid those awkward situations, you may want to wear one of these stupidiotic's black bars censorship sunglasses. Now, you can enjoy the spring break with no worries! (via)

ciao
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Silva said...

hahahahaha "guanatos"-speak! :-)

3:37 pm  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

Don't tell me that "potosinos" don't have "super mega osos"??!!!

How do they get embarased???

ciao

1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home