Friday, July 28, 2006

Good news everyone!

Well, I am still angry that my last post got lost into cyberspace... so, I'll probably write about the Adobe live conferences when I cool down. For now, here's a suggestion. Usually we look for design competitions, but not everytime we look at the winning projects. Here are the student design winners of this year's IDEA competition. There are definately some clever ideas, altough some are not universal... I mean, even with GPS tracking to prevent thefts, I can't imagine the Amsterdam Bicycles in Mexico city. When we visited Copenhagen, they just introduced that idea of "refundable bikes"... and we used them a couple of times, when they were actually available. However, I liked the Min.chair and the disaster relief kit.

ciao
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may like the design part of the IKEA ideas... I wish I could have one of those dry washers for clothes. Just imagine not having to dry your clothes after washing! I am intrigued on how well it works.

10:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even better thatn IKEA designs are the ACME products, here you have the full online catalog!!!

http://home.nc.rr.com/tuco/looney/acme/acme.html

8:26 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

WOW! That is a good collection of ideas for chindogus.

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home