Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Crash!

I just wrote a very, very long post... it took me almost an hour... and firefox crashed when I wanted to add some images. So, I'll call it quit for today, and let's see if I get inspired to re-write it again. By the way, this new version of firefox is really a bad one: It crashes very frequently, it forgets the privacy and preferences settings without any reason... until I notice that something is going wrong and check my preferences just to see that they are reset to something else. The worst nightmare is when it forgets (or erases) all saved passwords or starts accepting cookies that are not allowed. When scrolling for a file (when you use the "browse for file" for some reason) the image that is supposed to be inside the "browse" box, appears on the top left corner of the display...


Those are serious bugs that should have been corrected from the Beta version... I can't understand how they realeased V1.5 with all those flaws.

ciao
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad...

And too weird, I've been using FF 1.5.0.4 for a while now and have nothing but nice things to say about it...

...For example I can now Write again in your Blog mate! ( ´ー`)―♪

4:39 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

WOW!

I'm glad you're back.

Well, like I said, it's probably the fact that i'm using OSX10.2 and nothing works anymore...

see ya.

11:12 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

OK, oK... I just upgraded to version 1.5.0.something... and the issue of the browse button messing up the display seems to be solved. Other bugs seem to be just "atolondrados".

What about the movie project? are you still interested?

ciao

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home