Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mandalabrot

fractal rhino stampedeNow that I upgraded to a recent OS, I can enjoy being able to run more and recent applications / time killers. I'll post a list of some interesting freeware I've found on a later post. Among my new toys, I've been playing and experimenting with some fractal viewers like FractalWorks to which I also joined their flickr group... I have no idea when will I have enough time to spend doing such things, 'cause it's really absorbing! Not just exploring, but adjusting parameters and palettes takes a lot of time... at least for unexperienced eventual enthusiasts like me. It would require a lot of time to become a fractal master like Dzeni.

ciao
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Dzeni said...

Thanks for your kind words :) I look forward to seeing more fractal creations feature over here. I love the image you posted! It looks 3D.

7:29 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

Oh yes... the 3rd dimension! I hope the universe doesn't implode when I do my fractal experiments.

mmmm... unprocessed fishsticks... aghhhhhhh

ciao

2:23 am  
Anonymous Irvine Awnings said...

Thanks for postingg this

1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home