Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ethan Haas was lost!

Today, I was catching up with some so called viral "stuff": from the dramatic chipmunk doing the Peje to numa numa, the Loituma girl... to a combination of dramatic-Loituma Leekspin and Loituma remixes... and my personal favourite: the dramatic lost chipmunk! When I found out that they have been using viral advertising to promote the Cloverfield movie. They posted viral videos, created bogus companies, started blogs and games sites to add-up to the mythology of their Godzilla like story... it's like creating an actual "acme" company or setting up a web site for Oceanica airlines to make the stories credible or just to hoax people. If people can get fooled and scared with a radio performance... imagine if the company deliberately hides any disclaimer to disguise it as true! I mean, it was very clear at the start: Orson Welles and the Mercury Theatre on the Air in The war of the worlds by H. G. Wells.

Ethan Haas was Rigth - level 5Anyway... the puzzle games are quite good. Levels 1 -3 are quite easy... (for level 2, I recommend you do a capture screen: command, shift and 4) then level 4 was a challenge to my 3D thinking, I could only put 2 of those things in place but the third one was always facing some other direction... then I wandered around randomly just to mess with the direction of the balls until I finally could put all 3! It was frustrating... or the OS of my neuron is not compatible with these new technologies! I have to take a rest before even trying to solve level 5... any ideas are welcomed.

ciao
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home