Saturday, February 04, 2006

Jazz tribute

We just came back from the Jazz festival. Honestly... each year it is more crowded, but the quality of the musicians gets worst. I wonder if there's a relationship between masses and quality... I mean, many experts say that good quality will always be unpopular... just read Bourdieu.

Anyway, this is my small tribute to Raul Anguiano and Nam June Paik, who passed away recently. I am also including Juan Soriano, because he barely escaped... you could say there is some symbolism... the survivor plays the blues in memory of the ones gone. (more of Soriano's paintings here and here). But, no... I am not so good with symbolism, it's just coincidence.

ciao
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

How sad...! Yes... that's a great loss.

I just posted something about the beer adversting I told you. Enjoy.

It was nice talking with you today. I hope it was not too late in the evening.

cheers

2:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home