Monday, May 15, 2006

Tubofono Parafinicocromatico 2

Now that I have broadband internet, I've been enjoying some videos from gPod. (thanks Raul) and I mean "some" because 150MB for a movie is still a lot to take for my ASDL thingy. Like Fox once said: "you can listen to Jorge Luis Borges' "canto nuevo" songs!" My favourite is: Miles Davis & John Coltrane's - SO WHAT one of their best performances. Check out the extensive list of videos at gPod.

One of the wierdest videos I've found lately, is AliG interviewing Noam Chomsky... of course they discuss linguistics and semiology. (via) But my favourite(s) are this series of animated music instruments directed and composed by Wayne Lytle and digitally animated by Dave Crognale, called animusic. Now, that would be a nice thing to build with lego bricks! Enjoy!

ciao
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

No problemo,

Go get a hair cut! he, he...

ciao

5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home