Monday, December 26, 2005

Meet Pukeko

Sandra was saving some money to buy a new car. The same day I came back to NZ, we went to Mission Bay for a walk, and it was love at first sight. She liked this SAAB 9000 CSE turbo. It's not as small as the mini-cooper that she wanted. In fact, we had a deal: she gets the mini cooper, I get a mini-mac. So I guess this means, I'll get a G5 instead!

Pukeko are (almost native) NZ birds. Sandra likes the way they walk, like : "excuse me, comin' through... comin' through..." With a big red car like this, she'll drive like a Pukeko. There are more pictures of Sandra and her Christmas gift at my yahoo pics and also at Saab9000.com

ciao
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

I still have my iBook... but I urgently need a desktop. It suffered some scratches during the inspections at the USA... I am going to file a complaint about that. You know how obsesive I am in taking care of my laptop.

Congratulations on your new blog. Hope to get more messages from you.

ciao

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home