Sunday, May 22, 2005

I have to get one of those...

I am not a starwars fan, in fact... I only went to the movies to see the first one, many, many years ago... all other sequels, including the new ones, I watched them on the telly. I have better things to waste my money on.

Can anyone tell me how is it possible to have better technology and more sophisticated spaceships 20 years in the past? Why Sauroman joined the dark force? Is that something like an intergalactic axis of evil? Why did they meet Harrison Ford and Chupaca as a strangers on a bar, and now Chupaca is one of the main characters? It just doesn't make sense, is like a science fiction soap opera. Any way, I would love to have a swiss knife with an utility lightsaber like this one. Speaking of things one must have... here's a binary watch for all those computer geeks from "iwantoneofthose.com" They have a nice collection of everything useless.



Liebe Grüße
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home