Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ay caray!

Do you remember the radio commercial about the guy who discovered how to turn wine into gasoline? Well, apparently, someone found a way of turning apple juice into beer: (via elastico.net) I wonder if I could get a cold glass of coke out of my iBook...

PowerBeer

I found the G3 brewery while browsing through some spanish design blogs. I also found some interesting notes, like the training bicycle, or "I hate design", where you can find links to amazing sites like this one: "carniceria llantero -oria". It all started when I was looking for kitsch on creative commons and found new examples of kitsch at "cultura del proyecto".





Update on the training bike at D E S I G N - E N G I N E . C O M

ciao
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home