Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Moco Loco

I'm getting reaaaally old... I feel very tired today, and it's ...not that late, just 'round midnight. Anyway I wanted to post this link to MocoLoco before I got old. I know that the name in spanish sounds a bit wierd, it's just to make sense of Octavio Paz's comments on word's semantics.



The section on off-line magazines can give you good ideas on design magazines. Some of them are expensive or hard to get. OK. I'll just go to sleep now! I'm tired of playing beach volleyball all day, without getting to pass level 3!

Gute Nacht
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Happy Birthday!

11:16 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

Hi Alex,

I'm glad you visit my blog. I'm sure you'll like the Engrish post... maybe you could suggest some cool sites too.

ciao

11:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estas son las mañanitas,
que cantaba el rey David (Linch?)
a los Peyos con cariño,
se les recuerda por aquí

3:38 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

Gracias!

You won't believe what I got for my birthday: a book about how to deal with kiwi lolita (IRD Taxes for small buisnesses). Not a very encourgaing idea.

We had dinner at a nice Italian restaurant in Mission Bay: Pizza and caneloni. It's really hard to find a good italian restaurant here in NZ. They usually serve horrible pizzas. I'm more into NY style pizzas, you know: the less ingredients, the better. Here is like thick layers of everything, more like a sandwich.

cheers

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home