Saturday, April 23, 2005

Signs, symbols... languages

Today as every friday, we got some fast food for dinner. This week it was Kebaps. You know that I am not a green person, so I always order mine with no lettuce. When we opened the bag at home, my kebap had someting like this on the wrapper: Just lattel latec. That must be turkish for "just little lettuce". It reminded me of the japanglish words like pasukon, ereveta, etc.

Jürgen Specht has a nice collection of japanese signs, but there are also other interesting galleries, like vending machines or this Keitai models showing the latest japanese cell phone designs:

Keitai charging machine - Keitai Campaign Girls

Now, speaking of Keitai and the latest models. Pokia has the new trend on "hands free". Altough, it doesn't really help to get your hands really free.



I'll post later a gallery of clocks. There are some amazing designs, but I have to put together that collection.

Have a nice weekend.

ciao
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dangerous, don't screw off!!

This is my favorite site, and they are the creators of the term Engrish.

Too bad this damned blogg won't allow me to post images.

...matta ne!

5:48 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

My stomach hurts! I have to rook at that site with episodes. =)

Pictures are not arowed to comment.

How is my nihonrish go?

sayonara

11:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home