Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lake Mandelbrot

I haven't posted lately, mostly because I am using my spare time to play and enjoy exploring and making fractals and kaleifractals. I am still terrible with that, but I guess it's more stimulating to the right side of the brain than getting a "second life" as a way out of a midlife crisis. Anyway, Duncan Champney released yesterday a new beta version of FractalWorks with 3D rendering capabilities. Try it out!

"Fractalworks is a high performance, universal fractal rendering program for Macintosh. It is multithreaded, which means it takes advantage of all the cores in a multi-processor machine."


ciao
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Dzeni said...

Nice image. Thanks for the link :)

8:24 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

I really recommend you to download fractalworks... it's not as sophisticated as the programs you use, but the new 3D rendering capability is just awesome!

ciao

3:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home