Sunday, July 29, 2007

7 Bad diabetic design

I ordered a "coffee and donut" combo, then I poured the usual 4 packs of sugar into my coffee... but then I noticed there was something wrong with the sugar powder. In fact, I took "sugar free sugar" in this case the one called "aspartame". Usually, the packaging for those artificial sweeteners are colour coded: aspartame sweeteners are usually blue, and saccharin sweeteners are pink. It's not that I am afraid of getting cancer from just one cup of coffee with artificial sweetener, or that I could be allergic to Phenylalanine, It's just that I don't like the taste. For those with health issues, that's why sweeteners are not just clearly labeled, but also colour coded. I wonder if one day there will be "sugar free donuts" with pink glazing!

ciao
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home