Sunday, March 11, 2007

Not Quite Perfect

We just found out that Dzeni, one of Sandra's friends from the Israeli dance group, is also a "blogger". Her blog is quite interesting despite being (called) not quite perfect. She is a very good fractals artist, and she posts 2 or 3 fractal images per week. You can also order to have them printed on postcards, posters, calendars or t-shirts at her cafepress shop.

There are some interesting links to fractals software and image galleries. I must admit that it made me think about making some fractals again. I started many years ago with fractint , but then I stopped making fractals since I switched to mac, because the fractals freeware was very limited back then... my only problem would be to find the time to do them! And... well, I was not very good at it anyway.

I also found this extraordinary posts... She documented the process of a caterpillar into chrysalis, and then from cocoon to a Monarch Butterfly. Aren't these pictures amazing? Congratulations Dzeni!

You can also read about Dzeni's Theory, which could be considered the reason why things can go wrong according to Murphy.

ciao
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Dzeni said...

Thanks for your kind words and the links Fernando :) It was a very pleasant surprise to see my work featured on your blog today.

11:49 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

Hi Dzeni,

You are welcome. Keep on the good work, and good luck with your fractals store.

ciao

12:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home