Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Multimedia

I just wrote my previous post... and ... well, I'm not in the mood to go back to work (or sleep) yet. So I decided to go ahead with another post.

Last weekend we rented a couple of movies : Lord of the flies and Laura. Now that the first season of Lost finshed here in NZ and I am flying next month, I had to be prepared if the plane crashes, I don't want to end up like Tom Hanks or Piggie! That's why I don't fly with Oceanica! He, he. Anyway, many of the characters in "Lost" are just adapted copies of the ones on lord of the flies, just like the mini-UN episode on the simpsons, even the pig! You see, that's another reason why I couldn't survive on an island like that.

We wanted to book movie tickets for "Howl's Moving Castle" during the film festival next weekend... but we decided not to go yet, and wait until it's on a normal movie theatre at normal prices, and not so crowded with anime fans. Anyway, we still got some discount tickets for Rialto cinemas that we have to use before the end of July.

The problem of traveling overseas, is that sometimes they are showing movies or tv series before the other country... the problem is when moving from one place to the other... you will never see some movies on theatres, others you can see them twice! I just hope I don't miss "The Corpse Bride" That's the kind of movie you have to see on the big screen.

Roger Casas-Alatriste posted a reply about Memin Pinguin with the URL of their site called : Mobuzz TV. I enjoyed a lot their news capsule, very professional and nice editorial touch. For those of you with a 3G mobile phone, you can get news feeds like naked news (but no nudity) directly on your cell. If you are a poor fellow like me, you can still watch the videos in english, spanish and french. WOW! They are going to take over RTL soon! Congrats!



Now it's time to go. Ciao.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Fernando,

Thanks a lot for your comments on our shows.

I'll keep trying to convince the girls of doing a nakednews show!

Cheers

1:09 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

LOL =) Good on ya mate!

I also sent a reccomendation to the editor of a mailing list that goes to all telecom users. I'll let you know or send you a copy if the publish your URL. Once again, congratulations!

ciao

2:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home