Friday, May 22, 2009

FL(ego)W

I'm still trying to save some mulah to buy the Fawcett house: $2.4m for the house and 80 acres is a real bargain! There are houses here in the neighborhood that are more expensive than that... and they are horrible! Anyway, today I was surprised to learn about the "Architecture" LEGO sets (Thanks Mr. H.) So I did a quick search on that. The LEGO Architecture sets are a collaboration between The LEGO Group and Architectural Artist Adam Reed Tucker of Brickstructures, Inc. It's a pity that currently there are not any (non-american) buildings on the "architecture" series. A selection from Pritzker laureates' works would be nice... or we can send our suggestions of the most iconic modern buildings around the globe to LEGO. I definitely want all 6 for Christmas anyway!

ciao
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jimi Witt said...

The Lego sets are very nice! I agree about having other structures outside of the US being represented. I will keep an eye out for the new ones and anticipate international additions.

9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home