Saturday, June 02, 2007

Duro y Dale

Well, I have been here in Guadalajara for 2 weeks, and I haven't got much time to write. The summer course at ITESM is already in gear, and it seems that my students are also very committed to all the work involved in the project. I'll tell you more about that later. The heat in the city is almost unbearable (again we are victims of global warming) but the mexican food is amazing as always.


I received the information pack for this year's Design Lab competition from Electrolux, and it's great to see that the focus is not on innovation alone (per se) but rather on sustainable innovative solutions. That's a good way to help stop global warming! The challenge might sound "just like another sustainability design competition" but it's not:




So you see, it's not the simple eco-approach, it's about finding breakthrough innovations on sustainable practice. Check out the rules and prizes... As always, it makes sense to look at past winners too. Good luck.

ciao
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Coronado said...

R u studyin' at Tec ??
I got a friend there, i'm in Ibero Laguna.
But sometimes i take some class at Tec... well it's a large history.
Greetin's !!

7:26 am  
Blogger Fernando Vallejo said...

Hi Diana!

Actually, I am an industrial design teacher. I'm glad you visited my blog... come here more often.

ciao

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home