Thursday, March 17, 2005

Empty room

Well, it's a weird sensation when you enter a new empty house... the rooms are full of possibilities, and there are many things to be put on the walls. Actually, this is more like a new guest house on the garden... I've been renovating my home site, and this was part of the plans for the new look.

Anyway, it will take a while until the whole house feels warm and cozy... I'll try to put more into this guest room, I'll just have to make it part of my routine. Sure I want my guest to feel welcome, if you don't mind the cardboard boxes.
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloo..o.o..o..! Oh! Must be the echo!

Que ondas Peyo-kun, asi que estrenando casa eh?

A ver que piensa Frau Sandra de que tengas esta casa chica

No, no, ya en serio muchas felicidades por el Blog, vamos a ver como se llena de comentarios.

Evidentemente debí escribir esto en inglés para beneficio de todos tus cuais "fuereños". Pero abusando de ser el primero en visitar, decidí traer un tequila, unas tortas ahogadas y unos cueritos pa' la botana... así que tenia que ser en español ¿no?

Saludos y estamos en contacto!

5:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home